Summary of bridge crane trolley track loosening problems
In the maintenance work often encounter the problem of bridge crane trolley rail loose, from the following aspects of the analysis of the causes of this phenomenon:1. The cart is out of sync
1. Wheel braking on both sides of large vehicles
The braking has made both sides of the wheel stop time deviation, leading to the torsion pendulum of the bridge, the serious situation will also appear the phenomenon of gnawing rail. At this time, the cart wheel will produce friction along the main beam direction perpendicular to the cart track on the cart track, promoting the cart track loose.
2. Braking on one side, no braking on one side or not obvious
In this case, when the car starts or stops, you will see the obvious torsion pendulum of the bridge, the braking is not obvious on the side, the end beam will swing back and forth, the car wheel rim and the track side contact, produce horizontal lateral thrust, cause the friction between the rim and the track, resulting in the track loosening. Then at the same time, the side of the braking effect is obvious in the torsion pendulum process as the "support", in the track will also produce friction along the direction of the wheel base, if not repaired in time, the track will gradually loose.Two, the bridge is uneven
The uneven bridge is easy to cause the four wheels of the cart are not in the same plane, and the phenomenon of "three legs" occurs during operation. When running, the car will be "bumpy", and in serious cases, there will be a rail phenomenon, resulting in friction along the direction of the wheel pitch, resulting in the loosening of the track and pressure plate.
Three, the wheel problem
1. Horizontal deflection of the wheel. Because of the deformation of the bridge, it causes the end beam to bend horizontally, so that the horizontal deflection of the wheel is out of tolerance or the wheel is out of tolerance when it is installed.
2, the wheel vertical deflection. Due to the deformation of the bridge, the vertical deflection of the wheel is out of tolerance. When installing, attention should be paid to the same set of wheels, which are slightly inclined to the outside, so as to reduce the vertical deflection of the wheel after the bridge bearing.
3. The diameter of the two driving wheels is not equal. Crane operation, the left and right sides of the speed is not the same.
4. The front and rear wheels do not run in the same straight line. Excessive deviation of span or diagonal caused by bridge deformation, so that the front and rear two wheels can not run in the same straight line.
keyword： Summary of bridge crane trolley track loosening problems