Whether the crane gnawing rail, how simple to judge crane gnawing rail
Crane in the process of operation whether the phenomenon of rail chewing, can be judged according to the following signs:
1. There are bright marks on the side of the rail, and serious marks have burrs on them; There are bright spots on the inside of the wheel rim.
2. Bright spots on the top surface of the rail.
3. During the operation of the crane, the clearance between the wheel rim and the rail side changes significantly within a short distance.
4 crane in the starting or braking, the body skew, torsion pendulum.
So what causes the crane to chew the rail? The first is track, and the second is drivetrain.
Track reason: due to the poor quality of track installation, resulting in two tracks deviation is too large, crane in the process of operation, will inevitably cause the gnawing rail, in this case the characteristics of gnawing rail is in some sections of the phenomenon of gnawing rail.
1. The relative elevation deviation of two steel rails is too large. The deviation of the relative elevation of two steel rails causes one side of the end beam of the bridge crane to be high and the other side to be low. The crane will move horizontally to the lower side during operation, thus the phenomenon of gnawing rail occurs. The high side of the rail mark, the wheel rim and the outer side of the rail squeeze and bite the rail; On the low side of the rail elevation, the wheel rim squeeges with the inside of the rail and gnaws the rail.
2. The horizontal straightness deviation of two rail is too large. When installing the rail, if there is a deviation of the rail straightness and the rail is not straight, the horizontal bending of the rail will be too large.
3. The top surface of the two adjacent rails on the same side is not in the same horizontal plane. When the crane runs to the rail joint, the car body will move horizontally, resulting in the phenomenon of rail gnawing. In this case, the characteristic of the wheel gnawing rail is that the wheel running to the joint often makes a metallic banging sound.
4. If there is oil, water, ice, etc., on the top surface of the rail, the wheel may slip when running on the track, resulting in slanting of the car body causing rail gnawing.
Transmission system reason: transmission system manufacturing error is too large or wear in the process of use is serious, will cause the car two active wheels running speed is not equal, leading to the car body oblique cause rail gnawing.
1 transmission system gear clearance or shaft key loosening for respectively driven two sets of transmission mechanism, when one set of gear clearance is larger than another set of gear clearance, or a set of transmission mechanism shaft key loosening, will make the two driving wheels running speed is not equal, which causes the car body skew, the phenomenon of gnawing rail.
2. The tightness of the brake adjustment of the two sets of driving mechanism is different. When starting and braking, if the brake gap on one side is large and the brake gap on the other side is small, it will also cause the car body to skew and chew the rail.
3. The motor speed difference is too large for the two sets of driving mechanism respectively, because there is no connection between the two sets of mechanisms, if the speed difference between the two drive motors is too large, it will lead to the crane in the operation process, one side of the running speed is fast, and the other side of the running speed is slow, causing the car body skew, the phenomenon of gnawing rail.
keyword： Whether the crane gnawing rail, how simple to judge crane gnawing rail