Fixed crane interpretation, type, standard specification
Explanation: Fixed crane is fixed on the foundation or support base, can only work in situ crane. The type, shape, size of the material and the use of the open yard are the key points to be considered when choosing the best scheme of the crane. Such as a large scrap yard or a large garbage dump, the application of a small running crane can not be effectively operated. Because to make the running crane through the yard, it is difficult to limit the material stacking. At this time, if the fixed crane is used, it will be more effective. For yards using stationary cranes, the easiest way is to use a stationary tower crane or a cantilever crane. Fixed crane is widely used in port, transportation, construction, warehouse and so on.
Fixed crane in Chinese production is divided according to construction:
(1) Fixed tower crane: it refers to the slewing boom crane whose boom is placed on the top of the vertical tower body. There are many types of tower cranes, lifting range from 1 to 15 tons, height up to 25 to 55m, this type of crane can be installed on the site work, do not need any modification can be changed to fixed or used for lifting operations. For some models, especially large ones, a screw, or self-mounting measure, can be raised or expanded by itself. The screw cut out by the machine tool can make the inner mast segment through a single operation, the outer mast segment telescopic, also can make the crane a two-story height, without any external winch and rope, especially suitable for building engineering and civil engineering requirements. As a fixed tower crane itself, it can also be used in any form of boom.
(2) Deck crane: a slewing boom crane mounted on the deck of a ship for loading and unloading cargo. This crane is designed and manufactured to shorten the ship's turnover period and save the time of handling cargo as far as possible.
(3) cantilever crane: refers to the taking device hanging in the arm end, or suspended along the cantilever can run on the lifting trolley, cantilever is not pitching boom crane. Although the simple cantilever crane is one of the oldest types of lifting equipment, its role cannot be overlooked in planning the type of crane that a most modern factory might employ. Cantilever cranes come in many sizes and weights of each form. Rotary column type or wall fixed cantilever type, because they are fixed, so the service area is small, but it can shoulder a lot of the original may be overloaded overhead crane tasks, so that other parts of the overhead crane better work. Fixed cantilever crane is divided into two categories: one is the column cantilever crane, the cantilever can be fixed on the base of the column rotation, or is the cantilever connected with the column, in the base support together relative to the vertical center line rotation of the cantilever crane composed of columns and cantilevers; The other type is the cantilever crane fixed on the wall arm, that is, the wall crane.
(4) Boom crane: boom crane is often considered as a kind of construction equipment, in a large storage yard, if careful consideration of one or two boom cranes, can be sure to save a lot of equipment investment, fixed boom crane is divided into: hand boom crane and motor boom crane.
(5) Other fixed cranes.
3. Inspection items
(1) Appearance inspection: Rust prevention measures shall be taken on the exposed processed surface, and other surfaces shall be painted according to regulations. The paint should be evenly painted, bright and consistent in color. No paint leakage or color discrepancy.
(2) The steel wire rope used by the fixed crane should conform to the provisions of GB5972-86 "Practical Code for Inspection and scrap of Steel wire rope for Crane machinery".
(3) The design of the structure, mechanism and electricity of the fixed crane should comply with the provisions of GB3811-83 "Code for Crane Design".
(4) The heavy moment limiter of fixed crane should conform to the provisions of GB7950-87 "General Technical Conditions for lifting moment limiter of boom type crane".
(5) The fixed crane should also comply with GB9462-88 "Tower crane Technical conditions", JJ1 "Tower crane type basic parameters", JJ30 "tower crane structure test method", GB10057-88 "Tower crane inspection procedures", JJ39 "tower crane reliability test Method" and other standards.
4. Precautions for Packaging, storage, Transportation and ordering
Fixed crane packaging, in the loading and unloading, transportation, storage process, should play a role in protecting the crane and prevent corrosion. Crane packaging appearance to clean, dry, anti-corrosion, to avoid crane damage, collision. For large naked, fixed crane should pay attention to ultra-long, ultra-high, ultra-wide, overweight and other problems, transportation should be very careful. When signing the purchase contract, in addition to the regular contents such as price, payment method and product model, attention should also be paid to the quality guarantee period, installation and debugging, and special usage requirements.
keyword： Fixed crane interpretation, type, standard specification