According to China Quality News Network, the general requirements for the safety supervision of special equipment in 2009 are: guided by Deng Xiaoping Theory and the important thought of "Three Represents", fully implement the 17th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, the Third Plenary Session of the 17th Central Committee and the Central Economic Work Conference Spirit, thoroughly implement the scientific development concept, earnestly implement the newly revised "Special Equipment Safety Supervision Regulations", closely focus on "guarantee growth, expand domestic demand, adjust structure" and the requirements of the National Quality Inspection Work Conference, and vigorously carry out "quality and safety “Year” activities, strengthen the safety supervision of special equipment, promote the energy-saving supervision of high-energy-consuming special equipment, further reform and improve the special equipment safety supervision work system and mechanism, complete the special equipment safety control indicators issued by the State Council Security Committee, and realize the energy-saving of high-energy-consuming special equipment The goal is to contribute to the promotion of stable and rapid economic development, safe development and economical development.
1. Thoroughly implement the scientific development concept, and further innovate the special equipment safety supervision system and mechanism
1. Deepen the reform of administrative licensing. Implement the newly revised "Special Equipment Safety Supervision Regulations" on the decentralization of administrative licenses, adjust the scope of special equipment manufacturing licenses, further reduce manufacturing license items by reducing, merging, and covering the scope of licenses, and accelerate the implementation of the decentralization Special equipment production license project. To strengthen post-licensing supervision, the General Administration will conduct random inspections of 200 certified units, and localities will conduct random checks of 15-25% of the certified units within the administrative area. Strengthen the supervision and management of appraisal agencies, further study and formulate targeted supervision and management measures, and improve the assessment and registration system for special equipment appraisal and review personnel.
2. Explore the reform of inspection work. Continue to promote the large-scale development of the joint reorganization of inspection agencies, optimize the allocation of inspection resources, ensure inspection coverage, strengthen supervision of inspection work quality and upload inspection update data, implement a timely reporting system for major inspection issues, and enhance awareness of responsibility and service. For pressure pipeline inspection and testing, we will give full play to the role of various inspection agencies, and explore and carry out pilot projects where users independently select approved inspection agencies for inspection and testing in certain fields and areas. Study and formulate statutory inspection work quotas, and assess the work quality of inspection agencies in accordance with the work quotas. Explore the reform of inspection billing methods.
3. Promote classified supervision. Organize and carry out special equipment classified supervision research, and propose a classified supervision implementation plan for pressure vessels, pressure pipelines, elevators, hoisting machinery and other equipment based on risk management. In accordance with the requirements of the General Administration to establish a unified quality and safety risk monitoring mechanism, the special equipment quality and safety risk monitoring, research, judgment, and disposal work was initiated. Promote the formulation of risk-based inspection (RBI) standards and accelerate the popularization and application of RBI technology in pressure-bearing equipment such as large petrochemical plants. For passenger ropeway and other electromechanical special equipment, carry out monitoring and prevention pilots with failure rate as the control target. Research and explore the reform of the appraisal method of design documents for power station boilers.
4. Promote technological innovation. Give full play to the leading role of the China Special Inspection Institute in scientific research, build a large science and technology platform, unified planning, joint research, and improve the scientific research ability of inspection institutions. Explore the establishment of various inspection technology scientific research bases, encourage local inspection institutions to increase the enthusiasm and creativity of scientific research, and form a strong support for a large technology platform. Guide the China Special Inspection Association to hold seminars for scientific research supervisors of local inspection institutions, clarify the direction of scientific research, improve the level of scientific research declaration, and implement scientific and technological innovation incentive measures at multiple levels and aspects.
5. Strengthen research on mid- and long-term strategic planning. Organize and carry out research on the medium and long-term development strategic planning of special equipment safety supervision, and propose phased work goals, work tasks and safeguard measures for 2010 and 2015. Establish a research mechanism for strategic planning, and form a work system that is revised and rolled out year by year.
2. Focusing on the special rectification of special equipment, do a good job in the "Quality and Safety Year" activity
6. In-depth special rectification of lifting machinery and pressure piping components. On the basis of the investigation and management of special equipment hidden dangers in 2008, strictly supervise the hidden accidents left by the enterprise rectification; focus on increasing the rectification of cranes used in infrastructure construction sites, and cooperate with the safety supervision, transportation, railway, water conservancy, power and other departments Units strengthen cooperation and earnestly implement the main responsibility for safety management of project construction units and construction units. Carry out inspections of pressure piping component manufacturing units, focusing on investigating and rectifying unlicensed manufacturing activities; implementing classified guidance and supervision, strict pressure piping component manufacturing access conditions, speeding up license conversion, carrying out post-licensing supervision and spot checks; promoting pressure piping components supervision and inspection work; Strengthen the safety supervision of pressure piping components of new construction, reconstruction and expansion projects.
7. Further standardize the assessment and management of operators. Start the compilation of a nationally unified special equipment training textbook and standardize the training and assessment of operating personnel. The deployment and promotion of the computerized theoretical examination of operators and the simulation of practical operation examinations, the implementation of practical operation simulation examinations for boiler operators during the year, and the research and exploration of the practical operation simulation examinations for hoisting machinery and motor vehicle operators in the field (factory). Improve the actual ability of operators. Revise the "Measures for the Supervision and Administration of Special Equipment Operators", propose standards for the construction of operator examination institutions, and extend the period for reviewing operator certificates. Establish a national online inquiry platform for special equipment operators.
8. Strengthen the law enforcement of special equipment safety supervision. Strengthen the on-site safety supervision and inspection work, carry out the promotion of the pilot experience of special equipment on-site safety supervision and inspection, amend the "Special Equipment On-site Safety Supervision and Inspection Rules (Trial)", further regulate the supervision behavior and implement the supervision responsibility. In accordance with the newly revised Regulations on Safety Supervision of Special Equipment, further improve the coordination and cooperation mechanism between the safety supervision agency of the quality supervision department and the law enforcement inspection agency, and severely crack down on the illegal, illegal production and use of special equipment such as unlicensed manufacturing and unlicensed work. behavior.
9. In-depth promotion and education of special equipment. Combined with the promulgation and implementation of the newly revised "Special Equipment Safety Supervision Regulations", the use of television, radio, newspapers and websites to publicize and popularize the knowledge of special equipment safety and energy conservation, and vigorously promote the work done by the quality inspection department in the "Quality and Safety Year" activity, The emergence of advanced deeds and advanced enterprises have resolutely exposed major illegal acts and major accidents of special equipment, and further improved the legal awareness of the safety and energy saving of special equipment in the whole society. Actively participate in "3.15" publicity activities. In cooperation with the education department, we will continue to carry out the special equipment safety theme publicity activities of "For Children's Safety and Happiness, For Tomorrow" on Children's Day, and gradually incorporate special equipment safety knowledge into school safety education courses. Actively participate in "Safety Production Month" publicity activities.
10. Speed up the establishment of a special equipment safety integrity system. Cooperate with relevant departments to propose a special equipment integrity system construction plan, and initiate research on integrity standards and integrity rating evaluation indicators for special equipment manufacturers, users, inspection and testing agencies, appraisal agencies and their personnel. Start and gradually establish a blacklist system for special equipment production and use units, inspection and testing institutions. Explore and promote the integrity reward and punishment mechanism linked to bank credit, tax incentives, and various administrative licenses, and effectively promote the further improvement of the quality and safety of special equipment.
3. Focusing on “maintaining growth, expanding domestic demand, and adjusting structure” to serve the overall situation of economic and social development
11. Carry out energy-saving supervision of high-energy-consuming special equipment. Fully implement the "Energy Conservation Law" and the newly revised "Special Equipment Safety Supervision Regulations", accelerate the construction of energy-saving regulations and standards for high-energy-consuming special equipment, propose a framework for energy-saving regulations and standards for high-energy-consuming special equipment, and promulgate and implement the "High-energy-consuming special equipment" Measures for the Supervision and Management of Equipment Energy Conservation, formulate and improve energy efficiency standards and energy efficiency testing methods standards for boilers, heat exchange pressure vessels, elevators and other products, and revise relevant technical specifications. Gradually carry out energy-saving review of boiler design documents, energy efficiency testing of new products and in-use equipment, announce a batch of energy efficiency testing institutions, and jointly announce a batch of special equipment energy-saving products and a catalog of eliminated products with relevant departments. Carry out the "Four Five" energy-saving projects focusing on the use of boilers, that is, organizing the energy-saving management compliance activities of 50,000 boiler rooms, more than 50% of industrial boilers (over 4 tons) water treatment compliance, and 5,000 energy-saving supervision and energy efficiency testing Personnel energy-saving knowledge training, promotion and application of more than 5 new energy-saving technologies.
12. Serving the construction of national key projects. Continue to do a good job in safety supervision of the Sichuan-East Gas Transmission and West-East Gas Transmission Second Line Long-distance Pipeline, and coordinate the effective implementation of installation supervision and inspection. Actively serve the construction projects of railways, highways, energy, etc., and do a good job in the registration of special equipment use, statutory inspections, operator assessments, on-site safety supervision and other safety guarantees.
13. Serving the development of special equipment and equipment manufacturing industry. Increase support for regulations and standards, and promote the recognition and adoption of my country's special equipment-related product standards in Asia, Africa and other regions. Carry out investigations into technical barrier damages of special equipment export enterprises, report to relevant countries and WTO in time, and promote coordinated solutions. Strengthen research on the special equipment manufacturing industry, understand the needs of enterprises, accelerate the formulation of policies and measures to enhance enterprises' independent innovation capabilities, adjust product structure, extend the industrial chain and improve management levels, and promote complete equipment such as oil refining, ethylene, coal chemical industry, natural gas storage and transportation, etc. As well as the autonomy of large-scale air separation equipment and petrochemical equipment, leading enterprises to develop in the direction of specialization and scale.
14. Intensify efforts to serve "agriculture, rural areas and farmers". Guide enterprises to develop and produce special equipment products adapted to the characteristics of agriculture and rural areas. Severely crack down on illegal activities such as repairing and refurbishing waste gas bottles and selling them to rural areas. Promote the transfer of special equipment companies to rural areas by adjusting administrative licensing conditions and other policy measures. Introduce preferential measures such as reducing and exempting assessment fees to strengthen the training and assessment of farmer workers.
Fourth, continue to promote the construction of five working systems for special equipment, and further strengthen the work foundation
15. Speed up the establishment of a system of regulations and standards. Cooperate with the National People's Congress to initiate the legislative work of the "Special Equipment Safety Law" and complete the drafting of the draft within this year. Drafting regulations on accident investigation and handling, energy conservation supervision, pressure pipeline safety supervision, safety supervision of special motor vehicles on site (factory), supervision and management of special equipment use, etc. supporting the newly revised "Special Equipment Safety Supervision Regulations", supplement and amend the "Special Equipment table of Contents". Improve safety technology specifications, focus on adjusting safety technology supervision procedures and administrative licensing conditions, transform relevant normative documents, and launch pilot work for post-evaluation of safety technology specifications.
16. Speed up the construction of the safety responsibility system. Promote the formulation of special equipment safety responsibility system construction documents, highlight the improvement of policies and measures to implement the main responsibility of enterprises, strive to include special equipment safety in government target assessment, implement major hidden danger government listing supervision, and further clarify safety supervision and inspection responsibilities. Explore and carry out activities such as the safety management evaluation of key monitoring units of special equipment and the safety management compliance of special equipment users to promote the overall improvement of the safety management level of users. Strengthen economic supervision measures, establish a special equipment safety supervision reporting reward system, and promote the pilot work of special equipment safety liability insurance. Correctly define safety supervision and inspection responsibilities, and speed up the clearing of relevant responsibilities and regulations in regulatory documents, safety technical specifications, and regulations.
17. Speed up the construction of a dynamic supervision system. In accordance with the unified deployment of the General Administration, the "Golden Project" (Phase 1) special equipment administrative license and business system application will be promoted to promote the interconnection of monitoring and inspection software data in various regions. Formulate "Special Equipment Information Management Rules", and promulgate data standards for supervision and inspection. Continue to conduct quantitative assessments on the construction of a dynamic supervision system for special equipment, and promote the dynamic supervision of informatization such as automotive gas cylinders and electronic tags for hazardous chemical gas cylinders. On the basis of extending the pilot work of mobile pressure vessel dynamic supervision to the manufacturing link, sum up experience and continue to expand the scope of the pilot dynamic supervision of the manufacturing link.
18. Speed up the construction of emergency response system. In accordance with the newly revised "Special Equipment Safety Supervision Regulations" on the prevention and investigation and handling of special equipment accidents, the accident investigation and handling work shall be done. Formulate accident investigation and handling guidelines, organize the establishment of an accident investigation expert team, compile emergency response and accident investigation and handling training materials, and carry out the training of accident investigators of the basic quality supervision department to improve the ability of accident investigation and handling. Strengthen the construction of the special equipment emergency command platform of the General Administration, and guide local governments to establish emergency response command institutions. Strengthen cooperation with professional rescue forces such as public security and firefighting, and give full play to its role as the main force in emergency rescue. In response to the experience and lessons of ice and snow disasters, earthquakes, etc., improve emergency plans for special equipment and carry out targeted emergency response drills.
19. Speed up the construction of the safety evaluation system. Promote the application of safety supervision performance appraisal and evaluation results, and provinces will expand the scope of pilot projects on the basis of pilot projects, further standardize safety supervision work behavior and improve work efficiency. Combining with the inspection work reform, explore the performance evaluation methods of inspection institutions. In the eastern, central and western regions, respectively, carry out special equipment hazard source evaluation and grading pilot work.
5. Other work
20. Actively carry out international cooperation and exchanges. Deepen the exchange of special equipment safety supervision experience with developed countries and regions such as Europe, America and Japan, and actively explore cooperation and exchanges with Africa, Southeast Asia and Latin America, and create favorable conditions for my country's special equipment product export and inspection and testing technical services. Strengthen the exchange and cooperation of energy-saving technologies for industrial boilers between China and Japan. Cooperate with the National Standards Committee to host the ISO/TC58 annual meeting of gas cylinders.
21. Organize and convene relevant work meetings. The National Special Equipment Safety Supervision Work Conference was held in late February. A general meeting of the Special Equipment Safety Technical Committee was held in late March. In July, a national special equipment safety supervision and energy-saving supervision work meeting was held.
22. Strengthen the construction of safety supervision team. Assist the Human Resources Training Center of the General Administration to organize and carry out a training course for the safety supervision of the chief directors of prefectures and cities, and carry out two phases of the assessment of the safety inspectors of A special equipment. Persist in combating corruption and advocating a clean government, strengthen the building of a clean and honest government, earnestly perform duties, and further improve supervision and law enforcement.