Explanation: A fixed crane is a crane that is fixed on the foundation or supporting base and can only work in place. The type, shape, size of the material and the use of the open stock yard are the main points that need to be considered when choosing the best solution for the crane. Such as a large waste dump or a large garbage dump, the application of small traveling cranes cannot be used effectively. Because it is very difficult to restrict material stacking in order to make the operating lifting equipment pass through the material yard, it will be more effective if fixed cranes are used at this time. The easiest way to use a fixed crane in a stockyard is to use a fixed tower crane or a cantilever crane. Stationary cranes are widely used in ports, transportation, construction, warehouses, etc.
The fixed cranes produced in my country are divided into:
(1) Fixed tower crane: refers to a swivel jib crane with a boom placed on top of a vertical tower. There are many types of tower cranes, the lifting range is from 1 to 15 tons, and the height can reach 25-55m. This type of crane can be installed on the construction site and can be changed to a fixed type or used for lifting without any modification. High job. For some models, especially large ones, a spiral or self-installation method can be used to raise or expand by itself. This kind of spiral cut by a machine tool enables the inner mast section to expand and contract within the outer mast section through a single operation, and also enables the crane to raise two stories at a time without any external winches and ropes, especially It is suitable for the requirements of construction engineering and civil engineering. As a fixed tower crane itself, any form of boom can also be used.
(2) Deck crane: A slewing boom crane installed on the deck of a ship for loading and unloading cargo. This crane is designed and manufactured to shorten the turnaround period of ships and to save the time of moving cargo as much as possible.
(3) Cantilever crane: refers to the lifting device hung on the end of the arm, or suspended on a crane that can run along the cantilever. The cantilever is a jib crane that cannot be pitched. Although the simple jib crane is the oldest type of lifting equipment, its role cannot be ignored in planning the types of cranes that may be used in the most modern factory. Each type of cantilever crane has many sizes and lifting capacities. The swivel type or the wall fixed cantilever type, because they are fixed, so the service area is small, but it can take on many tasks of the overhead crane that may be overloaded, and make the other parts of the overhead crane work better. Fixed cantilever cranes are divided into two categories: one is column cantilever cranes. The cantilever can rotate around a column fixed on the base, or the cantilever is connected to the column, and the column is rotated relative to the vertical centerline in the base support. A cantilever crane composed of a cantilever and a cantilever; the other is a cantilever crane fixed on the wall boom, that is, a wall crane.
(4) Boom crane: A boom crane is often regarded as a kind of construction equipment. In a large stockyard, if one or two boom cranes are selected after careful consideration, it will definitely save a lot of equipment investment , Fixed boom cranes are divided into: manual boom cranes and motorized boom cranes.
(5) Other fixed cranes.
3. Inspection items
(1) Appearance inspection: Anti-rust measures should be taken on the exposed processed surface, and the remaining surfaces should be painted as required. The paint should be evenly painted, bright and consistent in color. There shall be no paint leakage or color irregularities.
(2) The wire ropes used in fixed cranes shall meet the requirements of GB5972-86 "Practical Code for Inspection and Discarding of Wire Ropes for Crane Machinery".
(3) The design of the structure, mechanism, and electrical of the fixed crane shall comply with the requirements of GB3811-83 "Crane Design Specification".
(4) The gravity moment limiter of fixed cranes should meet the requirements of GB7950-87 "General Technical Requirements for Boom Crane Lifting Moment Limiters".
(5) Fixed cranes should also comply with GB9462-88 "Tower Crane Technical Requirements", JJ1 "Tower Crane Type Basic Parameters", JJ30 "Tower Crane Structure Test Method", GB10057-88 "Tower Crane Inspection Regulations" , JJ39 "Tower Crane Reliability Test Method" and other standards.
4. Precautions for packaging, storage and ordering
The outer packaging of the fixed crane should protect the crane and prevent corrosion during loading, unloading, transportation and storage. The outer packaging of the crane should be clean, dry, and anticorrosive to avoid damage and collision of the crane. For large naked installations, fixed cranes should pay attention to the problems of super length, super height, super width, and super weight, and be very careful in transportation. When signing a purchase contract, in addition to the regular content such as price, payment method, product model, etc., you should also pay attention to the quality guarantee period, installation and debugging, and special use requirements.